Zappware nv designs, develops, and integrates compelling and revenue-generating interactive television (iTV) services for operators. Zappware uniquely combines the highest levels of creativity with the latest technology and techniques into simple, intuitive solutions that reliably integrate with any content delivery mechanism. An opportunity has now arisen for a skilled User Interface Designer to join our Design team.
Are you a creative graphic Designer with a passion for creating TV related user interface for our world-wide customer base on all kind of devices ? Do you have a portfolio brimming with mobile and web interfaces that you’re proud to show the world? Have you got an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do personality and keen to understand and translate business’ needs into high quality designs?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet.
We’re actively seeking a User interface Graphic Designer for our TV applications to play an important role in our Growth Strategy for 2019 and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role is both hands-on and strategic and encompasses; understanding the business needs, UI design and creating engaging , user-centred experiences with a entertainment flavour.
- You will work alongside our senior design team and seasoned developers to deliver intuitive and uniform designs for our front end application on TV, mobile devices and web.
- You will also be a brand ambassador and work alongside our marketing team to design branded marketing material including our website, content and other communications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and uniform designs that perfectly fit our application standards.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Devise elegantly designed solutions for the business requirements.
- Take a user-centered design approach in your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Become our brand ambassador and understand our brand.
- Min 2 years’ experience as a webdesigner, mobile design and some knowledge of TV user interfaces is a plus.
- Experience of working with lean and agile methodologies.
- A background of designing digital features and web/mobile applications, across variable touch points and view ports.
- Experience in graphical user interface design for the larger TV screen is a plus.
- Familiarity and enthusiasm with emerging web/technology trends and UI implications.
- Working knowledge of major design guidelines.
- Extended expertise in standard webdesign software such as Sketch, Sympli, Zeplin…
- Extended knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Self-motivated, collaborative team member with outstanding interpersonal & communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven mindset and passion for startups.
- Portfolio of outstanding designs.
- Working proficiency and confidence in English.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Terms of employment
We offer a contract of indefinite duration, a pay which is market related and additional advantages like hospitalization insurance, company car, group insurance, meal vouchers, additional pay for foreign services, standard expenses, mobile phone subscriptions, a laptop, …
For more information regarding this position please contact Marc Vervoort at email@example.com
To apply for this role, please send an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now